Each school year, Grizzlies Prep staff, scholars, and parents sign a commitment statement that outlines each signatory's responsibilities towards ensuring the scholar's time at Grizzlies Prep is maximally productive. The parent commitment section states:
- We commit to have our scholar to school on time and in uniform each day.
- We commit to keep our scholar in school for the entire school day.
- We commit to allow our scholar to stay after school for tutoring or other activities, and to arrange transportation home.
- We commit to make ourselves available to our scholar’s teachers and to address any concerns they may have.
- We commit to attend all parent events and conferences.
- We commit to give the school updated phone numbers and any change of address.
- We commit to communicating any concerns with the school administrators immediately.
- We commit to check our scholar’s homework every night to make sure it is complete and his best work.
- We commit to whatever it takes to help our scholar be successful at Grizzlies Prep.