About Grizzlies Prep
Educating young men in grades six to eight, Grizzlies Prep prepares all students to excel academically and demonstrate integrity. Within a rigorous and disciplined middle school, students become equipped for success in high school, college and life.
Grizzlies Prep's Core Values are Responsibility, Integrity, Courage, Commitment, Grit and Excellence. Each day, Grizzlies Prep staff teach scholars the meaning and importance of these values and how to exemplify them in their lives.
Grizzlies Prep defines these Core Values:
- Responsibility – It is my job to be responsible for my community and myself.
- Integrity – I do what is right, even when no one is watching.
- Courage – I am emotionally strong and will persevere when the going gets tough.
- Commitment – No matter what, I will reach my goals and be a part of the Grizzlies team.
- Grit – I will never give up.
- Excellence – When better is possible, good is not enough. I will constantly strive to be the best.
Grizzlies Prep is a public school chartered under the authority of the Shelby County Schools. Grizzlies Prep meets the approved standards of the Tennessee State Department of Education and is accredited through Shelby County Schools by AdvancED, the parent organization of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Council on Accreditation and School Improvement